Betty and I have just returned from Kathmandu, Nepal. We were blessed to take part in the Vision Asia Regional Conference.
- Mark and Natasha Tolson came from China.
- Will and Rebel Hill came from Japan.
- Jim and Autumn Roberts came from India.
- Greg Keelan, one of the young men from Vision that is on a short term mission trip to India, came over from India with the Roberts.
- Eric and Rebekah Elrod to India went with us.
- Jason King, Jeff Bush, director of Vision Baptist Missions, flew over with us
- And our hosts were Paul and Amber Taube, there in Nepal
We had a wonderful time. God really blessed. We were able to see Paul win his first Nepali to Christ. We were able to see him baptize his first believer, a different one, also. Paul is doing wonderful in the language. He translated 3 full messages and several testimonies. The people seemed to understand very well.
We were very pleased to see all that God is doing. There is a great need in this country. I would like to challenge you to consider serving there. If you are a person seeking out where God might use you then Nepal should be high on your list to consider and pray over.
Christianity is growing there. But that isn’t saying much. The main religion is Hinduism. Christians make up a very small single digit percent or less of the population. The country is wide open to the gospel. You can get a visa. You can do ministry openly. God can use you.
Will you consider going to Nepal to serve?