An Overview of Berlin
With a population of 3.5 million people, Berlin is one of Germany’s largest cities. In addition to being the country’s capital, Berlin is also the second most populous city and the eighth most populous urban area in the European Union. Berlin is a world city of culture, politics, media, and science. The city plays host to 147 foreign embassies and headquarters to numerous international businesses.
Creative arts industries are an important sector of Berlin’s economy. Radio, music, film, advertising, TV, and publishing account for 20% of the city’s GDP. Berlin is also one of the most prolific centers of higher education and research for the entire EU. This, along with Berlin’s creative arts culture, has established the city as the center of youth and pop culture. Berlin is truly a hybrid of the past, present, and future of both Germany and the European Union.
Religion in Berlin
More than 60% of Berliners have no registered religious affiliation, and Berlin has been described as the atheist capital of Europe. The remaining 40% is divided among three main religions – Evangelical Christianity with almost 20%, Roman Catholism with 10%, and Islam with 10%. The city has 76 mosques, 11 synagogues, and 2 Buddhism temples. 
Would you pray that God would send more laborers to this city and country to lift His name high?
Check out!